The most popular dish at Américo`s restaurant is Cataplana, a southern Portuguese specialty made primarily of seafood.
You will also find typical Cape Verdean dishes, such as cachupa, feijoada, modje de São Nicolau with papa or xeren and seafood rice.
Starters like barnacles, shrimp, octopus salad, tuna salad, carpacio, fresh goat cheese and others.
Fish and Seafood Dishes:
- Grilled tuna and serra (wahoo), grouper, dourada, carapau, linguado
- Lobster (sweaty, grilled and cooked)
- Squids, octopus, cuttlefish, prawns, etc.
Meat and Poultry:
- Steaks, stews, barbecue, pork and lamb chops, sausage and rodizio of grilled meat.
We serve Sushi, Temakis of various flavors and fillings.
Dessert: Delicious puddings, papaya jam with goat cheese, ice cream, fresh fruit.
The bar is not left out, with excellent wine suggestions and a boldness in the preparation of cocktails, caipirinha, sangria and others combined.
Be sure to taste the brandy and liqueurs of the most varied flavors of Cape Verde.
On weekends there is live music with local artists who sing and enchant with their mornas, collars, coladeiras and funana.
- Reservations accepted
- Unreserved customers are welcome
- Suitable for groups
- Waiter Service