The clinic has a technical team composed of general practitioners, general surgery, cardiology, gastroenterology, nurses, x-ray technique and laboratory technique. It also has the support of several specialists: imaging, orthopedics, gynecology, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology, pediatrics, ophthalmology, psychology, nutritionism, among others.
- 24/7 URGENCY
- SMALL AMBULATORY SURGERY
- CLINICAL LABORATORY
- IMAGIOLOGY – ECG, X-RAY, ECOGRAPHIES
- HOME CARE
- MEDICAL INSPECTION SERVICES
- LARGE SURGERIES – PROTOCOL WITH REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- ADDITIONAL DIAGOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC MEANS
- PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICE – BENEFIT FROM SOCIAL SECURITY (INPS)
- PSYCHOLOGY AND NUTRITION
- 24/7 AMBULANCE SERVICES
- PARTNERSHIPS WITH PERIODIC SPECIALIST PHYSICIANS (Dermatology, gynecology, otorhinolaryngology, orthopedics, pediatrics, ophthalmology, nutritionist, psychology).
The clinic has an external area for ambulance arrivals, reception, outpatient ward, emergency room, 3 doctors offices, 2 female and male health facilities, sterilization room 6 private observation / hospitalization rooms with medical facilities, medical dormitory, medical laboratory clinical analysis, administrative support and board room.