The website www.visitsalisland.com, is a guide turistic portal developed to encourage, through the internet, establishments connected to the tourism sector, in Cape Verdian territory.
By using any feature of this portal, the user is aware of the conditions established in this Term of Use.
- The user is aware that the responsibility for the information (values, deadlines, conditions) and the images transmitted is exclusive of the respective advertisers (restaurants / tours / services / and any others related to the tourism sector).
- Eat Out is exempt from any civil and/or criminal liability, as it is not responsible for the insertion of data and images of the respective ads.
- The partial or total reproduction of the content of this site is forbidden without the prior written permission of Visit Sal Island. Exclusive access areas, protected by password, are also protected. The offender will be subject to legal penalties.
- The logos/brands published on this portal can not be reproduced without the express authorization of the holders of these rights.
- Modification or deactivation of any area of this gastronomic portal will be made at Visit Sal Island sole discretion, without the need for any prior notice.
- The contents of this portal (text and/or image) may not be transmitted, copied, published, recorded, downloaded, reproduced or distributed in any other way without the express written consent of Visit Sal Island.
- Visit Sal Island is not responsible for the content of other sites referenced through links on this portal.
- Visit Sal Island reserves the right to restrict access to information provided by advertisers, third parties and employees, without prior notice.
- Visit Sal Island respects intellectual property, the use of image. If a violation of law is identified, send a notification to the e-mail address email@example.com, identifying the location of the material that would have violated the right, together with a detailed description of the reason and work to be protected , in addition the full name, address, telephone and e-mail of the author of the notification, for arrangements.